SIOS-KC in cooperation with the SIOS member institutions organises workshops that bring together researchers from different domains and disciplines to tackle specific themes relevant for Earth system science.
NOTE: You must be logged in your account with SIOS to register to our workshops. New accounts are approved by SIOS-KC during office hours (8:00-16:00 Norwegian time, Mon-Fri). Register a new account here.
Look out for more workshops in 2023.
3rd Marine infrastructure
- HERMOSA workshop 2022, Longyearbyen, 12-15 September 2022
- 51st International Arctic Workshop 2022, Longyearbyen, 19-23 June 2022
- 5th Arctic Metrology Workshop, online, 8-9 June 2022
- Marine Infrastructure Network workshop #2, online, 7 December 2021
- HERMOSA workshop, online, 5-6 October 2021
- Hackathon "Hack the Arctic", online, 12 March 2021
- Multidisciplinary workshop on snow research in Svalbard, online, 1-5 February 2021
- Marine Infrastructure Network workshop #1, online, 19 November 2020
- Workshop on how to access and process Copernicus satellite data, September 2017