The RICC directive is to
- Organise the operational relations between the SIOS activity programme and the partner facilities.
The RICC work programme for 2022
- Contribute to the Access Call
- Work towards better coordination of logistical services for SIOS members
- Discuss research infrastructure investment priorities and potential for collaboration
- Identify training that the SIOS training service could deliver.
Associated task forces
- Safety and Logistics Task Force
Key achievements in 2022
- Mapped SIOS members' research infrastructure investment plans
- Launched the access call
- Launched the SIOS e-learning
- Supported participants in the SIOS access programme
News from RICC
RICC mainly met online in 2022, but in 2023 we had a hybrid meeting during Polar Night Week, with many participants travelling to Longyearbyen for the week.